One of the fundamental objectives of this practice is to provide an environment where people of above average ability can train to qualify as chartered accountants.
Because we are a smaller practice with high retention, positions do not often become available.
The programs that support the training of accountants are:
- Weekly in house training sessions;
- Quarterly tax training days;
- Attendance at national affiliate Bentleys two day conference after a qualifying period;
- Generous study leave provision;
- Bentleys national CA Program support if required;
- Partner supervision and assistance.
The work environment encompasses the following:
- Challenging work in a learning context;
- Pleasant work conditions in an harmonious team setting;
- Development of interpersonal skills;
- Up to date technology and systems;
- Weekly training schedule;
- Access to senior and well qualified people for support.
Attributes we look for in our people:
- Candour and probity;
- Motivation to achieve;
- Adherence to high standards of social responsibility;
- A strong sense of commitment and loyalty;
- A commitment to attaining superior standards of competence;
- The ability to think creatively;
- The ability to practically apply theory;
- An optimistic attitude.
- A very good higher school certificate result;
- Eligibility for admission to an accounting course of study recognised by the Institute of Chartered Accountants for admission;
- If commenced a course of study, very good course results;
- Be computer literate or willing to become computer literate;
- A letter outlining your current situation and your interest in pursuing an accounting career;
- A copy of your curriculum vitae;
- A copy of your HSC results and ATER score and if you have commenced a course your academic transcript;
- Referees contact information.
Apply by email to email@example.com
Or send a written application to Stephen Maher PO Box 516 TAMWORTH NSW 2340